In 2012 Elephantito opened a state-of-the-art shoe factory in Peru equipped with brand-new Italian machinery in the hands of well trained shoe artisans to take quality and style to new levels.
What makes Elephantito shoes different?
- We own a shoe factory - MGF Peru.
- With that, we use the Vertical Integration Model to control manufacturing operations, source of materials, product quality, distribution channels and costs.
- Therefore, Elephantito has full control of the quality of each component of their shoes, from leather to soles.
- The 5,500 SQ. FT. safe premises have a production capacity of over 12,000 pairs of shoes on a monthly basis.
- All our products are proudly Made in Peru, a “socially responsible” country where workers receive a fair salary and are protected by conscious laws. All Elephantito employees are entitled to Social Security, paid vacations and maternity leave among many other benefits.